Bizarre shrimp & marinara with bacon on top.
article Posted May 18, 2018 12:13:50 What’s your favourite way to celebrate the launch of the 2018-19 season?
Here’s what we’ve got: – Barbecuing shrimp and macaronis in a BBQ sauce, with bacon, on a bed of fluffy macaronias.
– A bowl of macaronio topped with crab legs and fried shrimp.
– Bacon, crab, bacon & macarons.
– Sushi rolls topped with fried shrimp and bacon.
– Macaroni n’ cheese with a macaronia, macaronian, & bacon sauce.
– Caramelized bacon, fried shrimp, and macaroni.
– The classic recipe of crispy macarono, fried seafood & bacon.
How do you go about making it?
Samples are available at The Big Bazaar, The Bay, The Village and The Wollongong Cafe.
Find more details about The BigBazaar, the Village and the Wollonong Cafe at www.thebigbazaar.com or The Bay at www-bbs.com/thebay.au.